After you have linked your Zip API Merchant Account to ClickPOS, you will be required to create a payment button to trigger the transaction process.
If you have not linked your Zip Merchant Account, then follow the corresponding links that reflect your environment. Once complete you can return to this guide to create a button.
Single Zip Merchant Account for All Stores - Click Here
Multiple Zip Merchant Accounts for Individual Locations - Click Here
- Log in to ClickPOS.
- Navigate to Maintain > System Admin > Payment Types.
- Enter a Name for the Zip button.
Note: This can be anything you like, but we advise you to keep it simple. - Zip will be fine.
- Tick the User Groups authorised to perform Zip transactions.
- (Integrated Xero/MYOB Only) Enter a Payment Group.
- Select ZIPPAY in the Generic(EFTPOS) dropdown selection box.
- (Optional) Colour, Order, and Large Button can be modified to suit.
- Leave all other options untouched and click OK to save.
Note: Under Zip's merchant terms, a payment surcharge must not be applied.
- You are ready to process your first Zip transaction.