Your Zip Api Merchant Information was sent via email to the registered email address when signing up for your Zip Merchant account.
If you do not have the email or cannot access the email, please follow the below instructions. If you do have the required information, proceed to step 6.
Important Note: This method will only authorise a single Zip Merchant account for a designated branch. You will be required to repeat this process for each unique Zip Merhchant Account
If you only require the use of a single Zip Merchant account, then follow the guide here.
- In a web browser, go to the Zip Merchant Dashboard.
- Log in with the email address and password you created when you set up your Zip merchant account.
If you do not know these credentials, please contact our Partner Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the left menu, navigate to ADMIN > INTEGRATION DETAILS.
- Click the copy icon located next to the instore key. (The API Key will be copied to your clipboard)
- Also, note the Location ID
- Log in to ClickPOS.
- Navigate to Maintain > System Admin > Intelligent Functions > Merchant Setup Tab > Select ZipPay in the dropdown selection box.
- Click the edit icon next to the branch location required.
- Paste the API Key that you previously copied into the ZipPay Key field.
- Enter the Location ID you noted earlier into the ZipPay Location field.
- Click the Save icon.
- Repeat Steps 8-11 for additional locations.
- Proceed to create a payment button to start processing In-Store payments.
Create an In-Store Payment Button