Your Zip Api Merchant Information was sent via email to the registered email address when signing up for your Zip Merchant account.
If you do not have the email or cannot access the email, please follow the below instructions. If you do have the required information, proceed to step 6.
Important Note: This method will authorise a single Zip Merchant account across all branches.
If you require separate Zip Merchant Accounts across multiple locations you will be required to add the additional API Keys per location. The key set using the below method will be used when individual keys are not set.
If you require the use of multiple Zip Merchant Acoounts for different location, follow the guide here.
- In a web browser, go to the Zip Merchant Dashboard.
- Log in with the email address and password you created when you set up your Zip merchant account.
If you do not know these credentials, please contact our Partner Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the left menu, navigate to ADMIN > INTEGRATION DETAILS.
- Click the copy icon next to the instore key. (The API Key will be copied to your clipboard)
- Also, note the Location ID.
- Log in to ClickPOS.
- Navigate to Maintain > System Administration > Company Details.
- Paste the copied API key into the Company ZipPay Key field.
- Click Ok to Save.
- Navigate to Maintain > System Admin > Intelligent Functions > Merchant Setup Tab > Select ZipPay in the dropdown selection box.
- Click the edit icon next to the branch location required
- Enter the Location ID you noted earlier into the ZipPay Location field.
Note: You can leave the ZipPay Key field blank as that was set at the company level.
If the Key is missing in the ZipPay API Key @ Company Level section, return to Step 7.
- Click the Save icon.
- Proceed to create a payment button to start processing In-Store payments.
Create an In-Store Payment Button