What is Xero?
Xero is an online accounting system that is easy to use. With Xero you can access your accounts from anywhere at any time to see how your business is doing, all you need is an internet connection or smartphone.
- Xero provides a view of financial information in real-time. There’s no need to buy expensive software and install upgrades. Xero is available on your PC or Mac in the office, at home or on popular mobile devices – anywhere, anytime.
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep abreast of your cash flow. Xero has a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, GST, tax returns, reporting and much more.
- The beauty of Xero is you can invite a number of trusted people such as your accountant, to collaborate online, eliminating the cumbersome transfer of data that can be corrupted or is out-of-date.
What exactly will be extracted?
- Supplier Invoices (Purchases)
- Grouped 'Cash Sale' Invoices (Sales)
- Grouped 'Cash Sale' Payments (Payments)
- Debtor Information (Contacts)
- Debtor Invoices (Sales)
- Timesheets (Payroll)
- Sale Pricing Adjustments (Sale Credits)
- Purchase Pricing Adjustments (Purchase Credits)
- Grouped 'Carrier Remuneration' Invoices (Expected Carrier Payments) * Telecommunications Only*
- Grouped 'Carrier Remuneration' Payments (Received Carrier Payments) * Telecommunications Only*
One ClickPOS to Many Xero accounts. For those operating multiple stores that want to keep each store or a group of stores as a separate entity.
Visibility of transactions before and after to integration.
Batch processing of transactions grouped by account category
Timesheet App; the new Apple app allows your employees to scan in & out for purpose of transferring each timesheet to Xero payroll.
Sales summary; which consists of a total of sales, into the predefined chart of accounts under sales and revenue
Purchase Summary; As you add stock into ClickPOS, the purchase order details from suppliers invoice are uploaded. Including Supplier invoice number, Invoice due date according to terms of trade, and total purchase amount.
Supplier Credit Notes; Any stock returns are captured against the supplier and credit amount against the supplier.
Payments List; Totals of payments tendered Eg, Cash, Eftpos, Credit card etc
Timesheet; Your employees scan their ID's directly into ClickPOS. ClickPOS integrates new Employee names and their time and attendance details to Xero Payroll.
|Apply for Xero Integration Today