This guide will cover the steps to install Star Micronics OPOS for use with the TSP100 Printer in ClickPOS Web POS
Star Micronics TSP100 OPOS Installation:
1. Download the TSP100_OPOS archive (please note the files are hosted on Star Micronics website and may take some time to download)
2. Unzip the archive to an easily accessible location
3. Navigate to the unzipped content
4. Double-click the Autorun file
5. Select 'RUN' in the Open File - Security Warning dialog
6. Select 'Install this feature' if the DirectPlay Windows feature requires installation
7. Click Close after DirectPlay has installed
8. The TSP100 futurePRNT utility will now open
9. Click "Installation' within the futurePRNT utility
10. Click 'Accept' to agree to terms & conditions (Agreement)
11. Click 'Yes' if prompt by Windows User Account Control
12. Click 'Next' on the Welcome dialog
13. Leave as a Typical installation and click 'Next'
14. Uncheck 'Launch Star Cloud Services Web Site'
15. Click 'Install' to begin the installation
16. Select 'Run' if prompt by Windows Security dialog
17. Click 'Finish' to finalise the driver installation
18. The TSP100 drivers have now been installed, Click Exit to close the window
19. Proceed to the TSP100 Connection guide for further instructions.