This guide will cover the steps to install Star Micronics OPOS for use with the TSP100 Printer in ClickPOS Web POS
Star Micronics TSP100 OPOS Installation:
- Download the TSP100_OPOS archive (please note the files are hosted on Star Micronics website and may take some time to download)
- Unzip the archive to an easily accessible location
- Navigate to the unzipped content
- Double-click the Autorun file
- Select 'RUN' in the Open File - Security Warning dialog
- Select 'INstall this feature' if the DirectPlay Windows feature requires installation
- Click Close after DirectPlay has installed
- The TSP100 futurePRNT utility will now open
- Click "Installation' within the futurePRNT utility
- Click 'Accept' to agree to terms & conditions (Agreement)
- Click 'Yes' if prompt by Windows User Account Control
- Click 'Next' on the Welcome dialog
- Leave as a Typical installation and click 'Next'
- Uncheck 'Launch Star Cloud Services Web Site'
- Click 'Install' to begin the installation
- Select 'Run' if prompt by Windows Security dialog
- Click 'Finish' to finalise the driver installation
- The TSP100 drivers have now been installed, Click Exit to close the window
- Proceed to the TSP100 Connection guide for further instructions.