Use your compatible Apple Device's App Store to Search "ClickPOS Timesheet", Download the app.
Use the login credentials emailed to you at the time of registration to login to the app
Select Location of the device.
To Start Scanning, select “Scan QR Code"
Settings and Other Options
Scan QR Code:
Screen is used as a scanner to capture the Employees attendance.
It is up to your business process on how you track your employee times. A typical time tracking can be;
A Simple time tracking
- Employee starts work in the morning, Scans IN (Message displays in GREEN coloured menu, meaning the employee has punched IN)
- Employee Goes to lunch, scans OUT, System Displays in RED coloured border menu
- After lunch Scans IN
- At 5 pm, scans out to finish the day
Time Tracking using Reference (Time billing tracking of Jobs/Projects)
- Employee starts in the morning Scans ID, The Message displays in GREEN coloured menu, meaning Employee has punched IN.
With an option of selecting a reference. User taps onto the Reference list, and selects the Project.
- Employee finishes working on the Job or project, they will Scan OUT. The system displays in RED border,
Then Scans IN to start the next project, selecting the new project REFERENCE
- Employee goes out of office for lunch break, Scans OUT. After lunch, the employee scans in again selecting the project being worked on.
- At end of day, employee scans OUT
Basically the employees can scan in and out as many times in the day as each project is attended.
At the time of scanning IN, user can also add NOTES by tapping on NOTES button.
For those that are travelling to different locations to perform jobs, you may change your location on your personal Apple device. Simply scan IN at the time of arrival, and scan OUT as you leave each location.
If device is setup permanently at a location then you will not be required to change the location.
As a manager you can see all employees and time of arrival at a quick glance onto the Staff board option
1. Passcode: Asks user to enter a password each time app is started. The default is OFF.
2. Use Back Camera: toggle between front and rear camera to capture the staff ID
3. Beep: make a sound on each scan
4. Timer setting: The timer values are in seconds.
Photo: Takes a photo of employee at the time of scanning IN or OUT, to confirm identity. Reduce to Zero if you don't want staff photo, or increase the time to take the photo
Summary: Shows summary of time of scan and name of person.
Also displays the REFERENCE selection and NOTES. If you opted to use the REFERENCE section, then you may want to increase this timer to allow time for employee to tap onto the REFERENCE button
5. Result: Displays a summary of days’ work for employee.
Other useful functions
Manual punch IN/OUT: Use the web app to add or edit time for employees for example tracking employee absentees.
Simply login to the Web App, go to Time sheet menu and follow the instructions to add or edit times.
Verify hours: You may also want to add an extra step for location manager to VERIFY each day’s work hours.
The verify option confirms the worked hours and payroll can proceed from there.
Reports: Produce reporting from predefined reports for payroll or time billing for each project.