All integrated epay users will be required to import new product lines upon release.
ClickPOS have created a master database that will allow you to import your desired products that will automatically link to epays activation servers. These lists are specific to your agreement and you can only access and import products you are authorised to sell.
Note: When importing epay products, ClickPOS will not allow you to select the category and will import epay's default category. Any category changes can be performed once the product has been imported correctly.
To import a new product.
- Navigate to Stock > Product Maintain
- Select Search
- Tick 'Include Products from Supplier Alliance'
- Select supplier 'ePay'
- Click 'Search'
Results will now appear
- Scroll down until you see the supplier alliance list
- Locate the product you wish to import
- Click the product barcode to import the product
You may now sell the imported product