Maintain -> System Admin -> Employees>Add Edit
- Enter username - recommended one word. Username cannot be changed once saved
- Choosing the "Group" will give all permissions under that User Group to the created User
- To maintain high security, the password must meet the min. password requirements:
- Be at least 8 Characters long
- Consisting of lower and upper case letters
- Special characters (e.g. !,@,~,^)
Be sure to select the Branches the User will have access to
Once a branch/es have been selected this will trigger the option to "Display In Sale"
Tick "Display in Sale" if you wish the name to be selected at point of sale.
- Tick a Timesheet Location where the User is generally located
- Pay Rate section is not mandatory, so can be ignored