Basic Product Sale
- Selling out a product that doesn’t have a specific serial number and that has a barcode would be considered a basic sale.
Creating a Basic Sale – Video Tutorial
- Navigate to the “Sale” Tab & click on “Sell Product”.
- Drop down from the “Rep” list and choose a Sales Representative.
- Scan the products barcode in the barcode field.
- The product will be displayed on the invoice with the sale price and quantity.
- Finalise the sale by clicking on the payment type (E.g. Cash, Eftpos, and Amex).