Clawbacks happen from time to time and in all cases are required to be processed in accordance via ClickPOS reconciliation.
Clawbacks are processed manually ad-hoc, as in most cases you cannot predict in advance that you will be clawed back for a specific sale.
- A Clawback Addition/Deductions has been created prior to starting the clawback process
- Click here If you are unsure of how to build an Addition/Deduction.
- Original sales have been performed in ClickPOS
• A list of clawed back service numbers and their amounts
• Maintain -> Tariff Plan -> Reconcile Revenue
• Enter the 1st number from your list into the mobile number search field & Click Search
You will be prompt with a selection screen If multiple records exist
• Select the record by clicking on the line item
Select ‘Clawback’ In Addition / Deduction 3
• Enter the negative (-) amount of the clawback in to the expected and received column for Addition/Deduction 3
E.g.. -450.00 if you have been clawed back $450.00
• Enter the date the clawback was processed into both expected and received dates
- Click OK to finalise
- Proceed back to the search tab
- Repeat for additional Clawbacks